Monday, June 13, 2011

GOP Debate in N.H

Well the first debate in the 2012 Presidential Race took place to night.  If you are a republican then I guess you were pleased with what you heard.  If your a democrat then you were mostly disgusted with what your heard.  So the ones that probably got the most out of this premature debate are the true independents.  I say true independents but I am not sure they really exist because you have to agree more with one party than the other right?  I am a democrat but that doesn't mean i am bound by law to agree with everything they say.  Well to each his own I guess.  If you are an independent let me know what you got out of this debate and maybe we can all see the value in having a primary debate 6 months in advance of the first primaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment